As the domestic epidemic rebounds and the international epidemic continues, the fight against the new crown still has a long way to go. At the 10th National Congress of the Chinese Association for Science and Technology at the end of May, Zhong Nanshan, an academician of the Chinese Academy of Engineering, reiterated that the virus can be spread through aerosols around the theme of China’s fight against the new crown pneumonia epidemic.
In indoor places where people gather, the spread of the virus requires special control and monitoring. It is urgent to set up an air monitoring system. Sartorius portable air sampler Airport MD8, as well as the unique Sartorius gel membrane filter, can completely intercept viruses in aerosols, while maintaining contact traceability, for hospitals, airports, conference centers, hotels or cafeterias Monitoring in other places is very helpful.
Airport MD8 sampling demo
MD8 Airport sampling steps
1. Install the gel membrane filter on the instrument and turn on the instrument Switch, place the instrument in the environment where you need to sample, and wait for sampling.
2. After sampling, you can safely and contactlessly transfer the filter membrane to the dissolution tray Microsart@solve for convenient and safe transportation to the laboratory; in addition to direct sampling in public places, you can also Collective sampling can be taken from the ventilation system. Through customization, the inspection platform is integrated with MD8 Airport and gel membrane air monitoring. After sampling, the gel membrane filter is also transferred to Microsart@solve at these central sites for safe transportation to the laboratory.
3. Dissolve the gel film in the laboratory. Only 1.7 ml of dissolution buffer is needed to easily dissolve it completely.
4. Install the reaction tube in Microsart@solve, and place it on a 37°C heating plate and incubate for 10 minutes.
5. Centrifuge the dissolved membrane to the bottom of the reaction tube. The patented dissolution technology of the gel membrane filter ensures that all trapped viruses are retained in a reaction tube containing only 1.7 ml of solution, ready for subsequent PCR or transfection analysis.
Get related product information< /strong>
Airport MD8 gel film air sampler
< img border="0" height="300" src="https://img1.17img.cn/17img/images/202106/uepic/a7356788-9085-40fc-9c1c-6b67e70832e2.jpg" style="max-width:100%; max-height:100%; width:300px; height:300px;" title ="123.png" vspace="0" width="300">
Please leave a message to contact us