All relevant units:
According to the general requirements and deployment of the Ministry of science and technology on the 2022 key special review and approval of the national key R & D plan, the high tech research and development center of the Ministry of science and technology has completed the review of the pre declaration form of the 2022 key special application project of”Frontier Research of large scientific devices”, and has made feedback through the national science and technology management information system, Please check the system notice and email in time. The matters related to filling in the formal declaration of the project are hereby notified as follows.
1、 Project declaration filling requirements
The leading unit of the project should strengthen the examination and control of the application materials, and put an end to exaggeration and falsification. In order to strengthen the connection between the formal declaration and the pre declaration of key special projects of the national key R & D plan, the relevant contents of the pre declaration will be automatically linked to the formal declaration, some of which cannot be modified, and some of which can be modified appropriately. The specific requirements are as follows:
1. The following contents cannot be modified:
(1) Project leader, task (topic) leader.
(2) The project leading unit, existing participating units and recommending units.
(3) The direction of special projects and declarations.
(4) Number of tasks (Topics) under the project.
(5) Assessment indicators cannot be reduced.
(6) The main research contents should not be reduced or significantly adjusted.
(7) The supporting conditions promised cannot be reduced (the self raised funds cannot be less than the amount of funds promised in the pre declaration)
2. The following contents can be adjusted:
(1) Assessment indicators can be further refined as needed.
(2) The main research contents can be further refined as needed.
(3) The project name can be adjusted appropriately according to the actual situation.
3. Improve the project participants and participating units. On the basis of the existing project and subject principals in the pre declaration, other participants (backbone and other researchers) should be filled in for the project. If the project research needs, the number of participating units can be appropriately increased, but the total number of participating units shall not exceed the upper limit specified in the guidelines, and a new joint declaration agreement needs to be supplemented.
4. Accessory materials
(1) Provide the joint declaration agreement between the project leading unit and the participating units in strict accordance with the requirements of the guide (it is necessary to clarify the division of tasks, assessment indicators, fund allocation, etc. of each unit, and it is required to be signed by the project leader and the subject leader).
(2) Enterprise qualification certificate. If the enterprise is the leading unit, it shall provide relevant qualification certificates such as enterprise business license.
(3) For projects with supporting funds, it is necessary to issue a certificate of the source of self raised funds and clarify the supporting amount.
(4) If the person in charge of the project (including tasks or topics) is a foreign expert employed by a mainland unit and an expert from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan, the mainland employing unit shall provide a valid certificate of full-time employment for the full-time employed personnel, and the mainland employing unit and the overseas unit shall provide a valid certificate of employment at the same time for the part-time employed personnel. The employment period is required to cover the implementation period of the project (including tasks or topics) in charge, Relevant certificates shall be submitted together with the declaration.
2、 Project budget preparation requirements
The leading unit of the project shall, in accordance with the opinions of the general office of the State Council on reforming and improving the management of scientific research funds of the central government (GBF  No. 32), the notice of the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of science and technology on printing and distributing < measures for the management of funds for national key research and development plans > (CAI Jiao  No. 178) The specific requirements of relevant documents such as the notice of the Ministry of science and technology on printing and distributing the supporting implementation rules of the < national key R & D plan fund management measures > (gkfz  No. 261) and the notice of the Ministry of finance of the Ministry of science and technology on further optimizing the national key R & D plan projects and fund management (gkfz  No. 45) are compiled and reported in the budget. The budget shall be prepared scientifically, reasonably and realistically in combination with the existing foundation and supporting conditions of the leading unit and participating units of the project, according to the actual needs of the project (topic) task objectives, and in accordance with the principle of”objective relevance, policy consistency and economic rationality”. According to the relevant requirements of the Ministry of science and technology, the special fund guidance number is set for each project, and the special fund budget in the formal declaration of the project shall not be higher than the pre declaration number and the fund guidance number.
3、 Application and review discipline requirements
1. The leading applicant of the project, the subject applicant, the project leader and the subject leader must sign a letter of commitment of integrity. The leading applicant of the project and all participating units should implement the requirements of policy documents such as”several opinions on Further Strengthening the construction of scientific research integrity”,”opinions on further promoting the spirit of scientists and strengthening the construction of style and style of study”, strengthen the review and control of application materials, and eliminate exaggeration and falsehood, Even fraud.
2. The leading application unit, participating units and team members of the project are in good faith, and there is no record of serious breach of credit in scientific research and”blacklist” records of credit in relevant social fields during the period of punishment.
3. The leading application units, participating units and team members of the project should strictly comply with the requirements of policy documents such as the Interim Provisions on the handling of violations in scientific and technological activities (Order No. 19 of the Ministry of science and Technology), the provisions on the handling of entrusted behaviors in the review of scientific and technological activities (Trial) (gkfj  No. 360), and all kinds of violations such as”greeting” and”going out of touch” are strictly prohibited.
If there is any violation, it will be dealt with seriously in accordance with relevant regulations.
4、 Online filling requirements
1. All applicants are requested to pass the public service platform of the national science and technology management information system（http://service.most.gov.cn）Fill in and submit the formal project declaration (including budget declaration) in strict accordance with the requirements of the project declaration guidelines and information system.
2. Online filling time:from 14:00 on July 26, 2022 to 16:00 on August 25, 2022. All project application units are requested to complete the filling in in strict accordance with the declaration deadline, so as to avoid the failure of normal login, filling and submission due to the shutdown of the information system.
Before the formal filling, the applicant can download the project application form template in the relevant columns of the public service platform of the national science and technology management information system, and pre fill it offline in advance.
3. Technical consultation Tel.:010-58882999 (trunk line)
Technical consultation email:[email protected]
5、 Business consultation
High tech research and development center of the Ministry of science and technology
July 25, 2022