The molecular imaging platform of Life College of Shanghai University of science and technology mainly provides high-efficiency and high-quality optical microscope technology support services for scientific researchers. In addition to a number of advanced optical imaging equipment, the platform is also equipped with sample preparation and imaging equipment such as SEM and continuous ultra-thin microtome for 3D electron microscope imaging, as well as professional 3D reconstruction image software such as imaris and Amira. We are now recruiting technicians for the preparation of biological electron microscope samples. You are welcome to forward, recommend or recommend yourself.
1. Biological, chemical or material related professional background, master’s degree or above, especially excellent people can be released to bachelor’s degree;
2. Have experience in sample preparation of biological or material electron microscope, and be willing to engage in sample preparation of electron microscope for a long time. Experience in using ultra-thin microtome is preferred;
3. Working experience in operation and data analysis of large instruments and equipment such as scanning electron microscope and transmission electron microscope is preferred;
4. Image processing experience in imaris, Amira, ImageJ, MATLAB, python, etc. is preferred;
5. Positive, responsible, good at communication, willing to learn new technology, strong practical ability.
1. Implement in accordance with the relevant regulations of Shanghai University of science and technology, and provide competitive salaries, allowances and benefits according to the specific situation of individuals;
2. Provide a good working environment and perfect research platform facilities, which has a good development prospect.
1. Applicants are invited to pass the talent recruitment system（ http://jobs.shanghaitech.edu.cn/）Upload the resume, relevant certificates of education and work experience, and the contact information of two recommenders, and submit the application. The application process is:register, fill in and submit basic information, apply for and select positions.
2. Please also send the electronic version of relevant application materials to [email protected] Please indicate in the email Title:application of biological electron microscope engineer + name.
3. Conduct qualification examination for candidates, and notify the interview time for those who pass the preliminary examination; Those who fail to pass the preliminary examination are subject to notice. When the recruitment is full, it will stop.
Welcome to forward, recommend or recommend yourself!!!
【Instrument information network | industry draft】
If you have relevant research, technology, application, management experience in life sciences, medicine, clinical and other industries, and are willing to share it in the form of solicitation, you are welcome to introduce yourself or contribute