On May 12, the Beijing Municipal Commission of science and technology and the Management Committee of Zhongguancun Science and Technology Park issued a notice on the application of key research special projects of Beijing Natural Science Foundation in 2022. The key research special projects in 2022 mainly support four disciplines:mathematics, physics, life science and chemistry. In principle, the funding intensity of mathematics projects shall not exceed 1.5 million yuan/item, physics, life science In principle, the funding intensity of chemical discipline projects shall not exceed 3 million yuan/item. This article contains attachments, which can be downloaded if necessary.
Notice on the application of key research projects of Beijing Natural Science Foundation in 2022
Jkfz  No. 18
In order to further strengthen the support for basic research, promote cross scientific development and effectively provide source innovation support for the construction of international science and technology innovation center, the application for key research special projects of Beijing Natural Science Foundation in 2022 is now launched. The relevant matters are notified as follows:
1、 Project funding plan
Key research projects in 2022 mainly support four disciplines:mathematics, physics, life science and chemistry. In principle, the funding intensity of mathematics discipline projects shall not exceed 1.5 million yuan/item, and that of physics, life science and chemistry disciplines shall not exceed 3 million yuan/item. The project implementation cycle is 4 years, and the applicants for projects and topics must be scientific researchers no more than 45 years old. The project must meet the priority funding direction (see Annex 1 for details).
2、 Project application receiving
The applicant writes the application online through the work system of the supporting unit of Beijing Natural Science Foundation (hereinafter referred to as the”work system of the supporting unit”). The login address of the work system of the supporting unit is as follows:https://nsf.kw.beijing.gov.cn/bjnsfweb/
The project application is received in two stages. The specific arrangements are as follows:
（1） Electronic application receiving
1. Application writing (16:00, May 13 to June 21)
The applicant can log in to the work system of the supporting unit from May 13, 2022, write the application according to relevant requirements and prompts, and submit the electronic application to the supporting unit for review through the system before 16:00 on June 21.
(1) Applicants without a system account can apply to the scientific research management department of the supporting unit.
(2) The applicant’s function of writing and submitting the application stopped at 16:00 on June 21. Since the application is written online, the system needs a certain processing time. The applicant is requested to make arrangements for the writing of the application according to the specific requirements of the unit.
(3) Affected by the epidemic situation, the applicant is requested to reasonably arrange cooperation units and other related matters.
2. Review of supporting units (12:00, May 13 to June 23)
The supporting unit shall focus on the examination of the application qualification of the applicant and participants, the authenticity and integrity of the application submitted by the applicant, and the independence of the research content of the application within the examination time.
3. Submitted by the supporting unit (16:00, June 22 to June 23)
The supporting unit shall submit the electronic application uniformly within the specified time through the working system of the supporting unit.
（2） Receipt of paper application
1. Printing of application form (from June 24 to 12:00 on July 1)
The supporting unit can organize the applicant to print the paper application through the working system of the supporting unit from 9:00 on June 24. The paper application (with application number, bar code, version number and watermark) must be printed on both sides of A4 paper and submitted by the supporting unit after completing the signing and sealing procedures.
2. Centralized receipt of applications (from June 27 to 15:00 on July 1)
The Fund Office centrally receives the paper application submitted by the supporting units. The requirements are as follows:
(1) The original of the paper application and the paper attachments required to be submitted are in one copy. The original refers to the paper application signed and sealed by the applicant and the unit, with application number, bar code, version number and watermark.
(2) When submitting a paper application, the supporting unit shall also provide a list of application items stamped with its official seal, which can be printed through the working system of the supporting unit. The items listed in the list shall be consistent with the paper application submitted by the supporting unit. If the number of items submitted in the paper application is less than the number of items listed in the application list, the number of items not submitted in the paper application, application number, project name, applicant’s name and reasons for non submission shall be indicated in this list.
(3) Paper applications mailed will not be accepted.
(4) If the paper application does not meet the above provisions, it will not be accepted.
Note:all supporting units and applicants are requested to arrange work according to the above time nodes, and will not receive application materials after the time limit.
Receiving location:Beijing government affairs service center, No. 1, South West Third Ring Road, Fengtai District, Beijing
Schedule:June 27 to June 30, 2022
9:00 am – 12:00 pm:13:30 PM – 17:00 PM
July 1, 2022
9:00 am –12:00 PM:13:30-15:00
3、 Contact information
Contact:Tu Yimeng Liu Yang
Time:9:00 – 12:00, 14:00 – 17:30 on weekdays
4、 Technical support of work system of supporting unit
Time:9:00 – 12:00, 14:00 – 17:30 on weekdays
Beijing Municipal Commission of science and technology and Zhongguancun Science and Technology Park Management Committee
May 12, 2022